Name of Product
What the Product is?
- It is a pencil or a pen grip device.
- Qalamiy ™ is a low-tech aid.
- Qalamiy supported by a study of 38 professional educators in early special education
- Its able to help children in Special Education Learning Problems to write better.
- Qalamiy ™ design is an adaptive tool that combines elements of ergonomic and massage therapy to help children with special needs to hold stationery towards dynamic tripod grip types.
- This tool lead-position thumb and forefinger by two finger-shaped casing which is two basins suitable to accommodate the three finger grip together on adaptive dynamic tripod grip is similar. Dynamic tripod pencil grip is a mature grip promoted by educators and members of occupational therapy.
- Qalamiy ™ has a section in which the dimensions (body) has been created to fits comfortably in the palm of the hands that help users maintain open space while holding a writing instrument.
- Qalamiy surface also has a lot of groove nozzle which can massage the palm and smooth the blood circulation at palm area while user write with Qalamiy ™.
- Qalamiy been tested to forty special education students with learning disabilities form first level who have problem to hold a pencil and to write.
Who use it?
- Disabilities people who have trouble in writing
- Individuals who suffering from a mild stroke
- Children with cerebral palsy
The actual benefit to the child
- Built with an ergonomic element and therapy massage
that will help students with learning disabilities who have trouble in writing.
- It is a low-tech device which is affordable to all level of society.
Who will buy it
- Individuals who suffering from a mild strok that makes it difficult for them to grasp stationery when writing
- Students who suffered with hemiplegik
- Autisme children learning to write
- Children with special needs. Usually babies who born prematurely